Outback Steakhouse's Queensland Chicken and Shrimp Recipe
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup cream
- 1/4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/8 – 1/4 teaspoon cayenne (adjust to taste)
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 pound linguine
- 4 chicken breasts
- 8 ounce shrimp
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Mix spices together thoroughly.
- Place cream and milk in pan with butter and 1/2 spice mixture. Cook to thicken and set aside.
- Cook linguine to the al dente stage.
- Saute chicken breasts with wine and remaining spices until done. Remove and set aside.
- Saute shrimp in pan, adding more wine if necessary.
- Serve each breast on a bed of linguine with shrimp.
- Cover with sauce.
If You Like this Recipe -- Get More Secret Recipes from Outback Steakhouse...
...and All of Your Favorite Restaurants like:
Photo of Outback Steakhouse's Queensland Chicken and Shrimp is by Tom Langston - http://www.nigorimasen.com/ - and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-SA 2.0) License.