Outback Steakhouse’s Mac-A-Roo n’ Cheese is a real kid favorite. You can make it tonight for your family or make a big ol' batch for your next party. Adults love it, too. Our Mac-A-Roo n’ Cheese Restaurant Recipe tastes just like the real stuff you get at Outback Steakhouse.
Outback Steakhouse’s Bloomin' Onion and Dipping Sauce
If you have kids you already KNOW how valuable this recipe is.
- 12 ounce package of medium sized Rigatoni Pasta
- 1/2 pound Cheese (cubed)
- 3 tablespoons Butter
- 2 tablespoon Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Paprika
- 1 1/2 cups Milk
- Prepare Rigatoni using package instructions.
- Drain and set aside.
- In a large saucepan on medium heat melt butter and add flour, stirring constantly. Mixture should thicken.
- When flour thickens add milk, salt, paprika, and cheese cubes. Stirring constantly until the sauce thickens but yet is smooth. The cheese sauce should resemble an extra thick cream. If mixture is to thick a little more milk may be added.
- Pour the drained pasta in the sauce and gently stir well.
If You Like this Recipe -- Get More Secret Recipes from Outback Steakhouse...
...and All of Your Favorite Restaurants like:
Photo of Outback Steakhouse’s Mac-A-Roo n’ Cheese is by Mike McCormick and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-SA 2.0) License.