Make our Outback Steakhouse’s Alice Springs Chicken Restaurant Recipe at home tonight for your family. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Alice Springs Chicken will taste just like Outback Steakhouse’s.
Outback Steakhouse’s Alice Springs Chicken Restaurant RecipeAlice Springs Chicken is my favorite dinner on the Outback Steakhouse menu though overall it might lose out to the Bloomin’ Onion.
Every Outback Steakhouse Alice Springs Chicken recipe I could find are pretty good at reproducing the very tasty chicken part of the dinner but fall short on the Honey Mustard. They either just say “Honey Mustard” or include a very weak recipe.
Luckily, I have a recipe for “The Best Honey Mustard You’ve Ever Tasted” on my Weekend Grillers website. Whip up a batch before you make the Outback Steakhouse Alice Springs Chicken.
- 4 skinless, boneless Chicken Breast halves
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable Oil
- 2 cups sliced Mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 12 slices Bacon, fully cooked
1 cup shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
1 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 cup shredded Mexican Blend Cheese
- Make a batch of The Best Honey Mustard You’ve Ever Tasted. Heck, make a double batch — you’ll love it.
- Pour about ½ of a single batch or ¼ of a double batch of the honey mustard in a bowl and add the chicken. Set in the refrigerator to marinate for 2 hours or, better yet, overnight. Save remaining honey mustard in a sealed container in ‘fridge to use as a dipping sauce later.Preheat oven to 375 F
- Heat up the oil in a frying pan on the stove and sear each chicken breast 3-4 minutes per side until golden brown.
- Transfer chicken to oven safe pan and brush with honey mustard.
- Salt and pepper breasts.
- Add butter to frying pan and saute mushrooms.
- Stack bacon across each breast, spoon mushrooms on each breast and then approx 1/2 cup of cheese on each.
- Cover pan with foil or lid and bake 7-10 minutes to melt cheese.
- Dust with paprika and serve with honey mustard.
If You Like this Recipe -- Get More Secret Recipes from Outback Steakhouse...
...and All of Your Favorite Restaurants like:
Photo of Outback Steakhouse’s Alice Springs Chicken is by ak37 - Rendy and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-SA 2.0) License.