Outback Steakhouse Honey Wheat Bushman BreadIngredients
- 1 1/2 cups warm water
- 2 tablespoons softened butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 cups bread flour
- 2 cups wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon cocoa
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/4 teaspoons yeast
- 1 teaspoon caramel coloring
- 3 tablespoons cornmeal, for dusting
Wooden Cutting Board, Knife and Little White Cup for Butter :)
- Place all of the ingredients in the bread machine in the order listed, and process on dough setting. The dough will be a little on the wet side and sticky but if it seems too wet, add more flour.
- When dough is done, let it rise for 1 hour.
- Remove from pan, punch down, and divide into 8 portions. Form portions into tubular shaped loaves about 6-8 inches long, and 2 inches wide.
- Sprinkle the entire surface of the loaves with cornmeal, and place them on 2 cookie sheets.
- Cover and let rise for 1 hour.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- Serve warm with whipped butter.
If You Like this Recipe -- Get More Secret Recipes from Outback Steakhouse...
...and All of Your Favorite Restaurants like:
The photo of Outback Steakhouse's Honey Wheat Bushman's Bread is by Robyn Lee and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Atribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0)License.