Outback Steakhouse Remoulade Sauce is really quite easy to make at home. You can make some for dinner tonight or for your next tailgating party. Our Outback Steakhouse Recipe for their Remoulade Sauce tastes just like the real thing.
Outback Steakhouse Remoulade Sauce Recipe
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon stone ground mustard
- 2 teaspoons milk
- 1 1/4 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon minced celery
- 1 teaspoon minced white onion
- 1 teaspoon minced green bell pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 pinch salt
- Combine all of the ingredients in a small bowl.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Cover and store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
If You Like this Recipe -- Get More Secret Recipes from Outback Steakhouse...
...and All of Your Favorite Restaurants like:
Photo of Fried Pickles is by Ed Fisher aka gleam and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-SA 2.0) License.